Bushmills Ethanol, Inc. Bulletin Board
This bulletin board site is for posting of buy and sell offers for Bushmills Ethanol, Inc. (“BEI”) membership units. If you are interested in posting an offer to buy or sell units, please contact BEI at 320-974- 8050 or email Donovan.email@example.com to obtain a Bulletin Board Registration Form. If you are interested in responding to a posting on the bulletin board, please utilize the contact information provided to contact the individual who posted the offer. Postings have a date reflecting when they were posted. BEI does not participate in any trading of BEI units.; However, because transfers must be approved by the Board and BEI acts as transfer agent, you will be required to provide us with some information, including a Unit Transfer Application, so that the board may take action and appropriate record changes can be made.
- The seller cannot enter into a binding agreement to sell the units until the 15th day after his/her/its interested is listed.
- The closing of a sale cannot occur prior to the 45th day after the units are listed.
- Buyer and seller’s information will be removed after 120 days of its listing. Seller’s information cannot be reentered into the bulletin board for at least 60 days after its deletion.
- All transactions consummated using the Bulletin Board must comply with the BEI Bylaws and Unit Transfer Policy.
- BEI will report the sale price per unit and number of units sold on current sale transactions approved by the Board of Directors. Names of the parties to the purchase and sale transactions will not be reported.
- Posting of an interest to sell or an interest to buy does not represent a firm offer to sell or a firm offer to purchase.
- Multiple postings by the same person at the same time are prohibited. Persons may only have a single posting at any one time.
- BEI is under no obligation to conduct any due diligence or investigation into the persons posting an interest on the Bulletin Board.
- BEI may deny posting by any person for any reason in its discretion.
- BEI may from time to time repurchase units posted on the Bulletin Board in accordance with its Bylaws. BEI is under no obligation whatsoever to repurchase units.
- BEI’s Board of Directors may either approve or deny any proposed purchase or sale within its sole discretion.
- Anytime a distribution and a sale transfer of units are going to take place at the same board meeting, the sale transfer of units will be deferred to the next board meeting and subject to review by both parties. The distribution will occur at the current board meeting.
CURRENT SELL OFFERS
If you are interested in buying units, from the list below, contact the seller directly. Upon completion of the transaction, the seller should forward the necessary paperwork to BEI. If you are a non-member and are interested in buying units and would like to review BEI financial information and bylaws, please contact BEI to receive a unit transfer confidential disclosure agreement to complete.
|SELLER'S NAME & ADDRESS||TELEPHONE #||UNITS||PRICE PER UNIT||DATE POSTED|
CURRENT BUY OFFERS
If you are interested in selling units, interested buyers are listed below. You must contact the buyer directly. Upon completion of the transaction, the seller should forward the necessary paperwork to BEI to indicate the transfer instructions. BEI will review the documents and its board will take action to either approve or deny the proposed transaction.
|BUYER'S NAME & ADDRESS||TELEPHONE #||UNITS||PRICE PER UNIT||DATE POSTED|
|REUBEN HERSHBERGER||507-269-4466||2 UNITS||$32,500||4/22/2021|
|UNITS||PRICE PER UNIT||DATE SOLD